"I surrender to the Divine Protector; I salute the Divine Maintainer of all;
I belong to the Divine Grace that created me; Please bless me to serve The Grace at all times."

Thursday, September 16, 2010

More news from Soul Call's India Press release!

As written in the Times of India...

"Chennai: As a high-flying businesswoman in America, Chandrika Tandon has fought quite a few boardroom battles, but she cried when she listened to Pandit Jasraj. I was in tears for those three hours, said Chennaiite Tandon, who is the chairperson of Tandon Capital Associates.
Sister of Pepsico topgun Indira Nooyi and a woman wearing many hats, Tandon,has taken the Narayana Kavacham (Om Namoh Narayanaya) to global platform. Her second album, Soul Call, which just released in India, is woven around Narayana Kavacham. This is a mantra which touches eight vital points in human body, and also works as an armour when cell regeneration is on, she said in a video conference on Thursday." [read more]

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ms.Chandrika Krishnamurthy Tandon,

    I heard this Basanth Mukhari song from "soul call" recently.

    Your concept, compositions & vocal is too good.

    I heard this particular song for two hours continuously in my ipod touch.

    It was very touchy, pleasing & soothing to ears.

    I would like to get the CD. Is it available at chennai?

    Regards

    Vivek @ Sree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I just stood still when I heard this voice - powerful yet sublime. I guess if I understand the meaning, it would make my listening experience truly wonderful.

    ReplyDelete