"I surrender to the Divine Protector; I salute the Divine Maintainer of all;
I belong to the Divine Grace that created me; Please bless me to serve The Grace at all times."

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Feedback on Soul Call

Thanks to all of you who have been providing your comments and feedback for the Soul Call CD. It means so much to me to hear the thoughts and input you have about the CD. Please continue sending comments to soulchants at gmail.com. Until then, I wanted to share with you a touching letter I received from Janet Falk from the All India Movement for Seva.

She writes

Dear Chandrika Tandon,



Although Om Namo Narayanaya is not the mantra Pujya Swamiji conferred upon me 32 years ago, Om Namo Narayanaya is my chosen mantra for meditation, walking, sitting quietly and any time any agitation arises within. All the animals, flowers, trees, people have to put up with my bellowing OM Namo Narayanaya as I make my way through three rounds on the Shanti trail here at Arsha Vidya Gurukulam, Now, because of you, Tejendra Narayan Majumdar, and Snehasish Mojumder, peace again reigns in the forest, as I walk to your gentle, sweet, expressive voice.. Thank you for this precious gift.



Janet Falk



Hearing encouraging words and knowing that people are being affected by this CD is my motivation. Thank you so much, and please keep the comments coming, I love to hear them.

- CKT

1 comment:

  1. Chandrikaji - Please accept my pranaams, salutations - and total saashthaanga namaskaaram..I bow at your feet for composing this and rendering the Ashtaakshara mantram to such melodious music. I listened to the NPR program today and immediately came to my desk and bought and am listening to your CD right now....Divine Divine Divine...Heaven on Earth! This one album beats all your corporate accomplishments and will immortalise you! Thank you and Thank Him for expressing through you!!

    Anand Venugopal
    Santa Clara, CA.

    ReplyDelete