"I surrender to the Divine Protector; I salute the Divine Maintainer of all;
I belong to the Divine Grace that created me; Please bless me to serve The Grace at all times."

Thursday, September 24, 2009





We are all so excited for the CD Release party of Soul Call!

If you are in the area, please come out and meet me and see the people who have all been a part of making this CD come to life.

The venue selected is this wonderful gallery in downtown Manhattan called AICON. They usually showcase a lot of South Asian artists, painters and sculptors, so it is my honor to have our CD debut party at their space. It's really a wonderful gallery, and you should check it out if you get the chance.

The party is going to be on Tuesday, October 6th from 7-9pm. If you are planning to join us, please RSVP to madhavisinghpashler at gmail dot com. It will be so great to meet you.


AICON Gallery is at 35 Great Jones St. between Lafayette and Bowery.

- CKT

No comments:

Post a Comment