"I surrender to the Divine Protector; I salute the Divine Maintainer of all;
I belong to the Divine Grace that created me; Please bless me to serve The Grace at all times."

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

FEEDBACK: The Soul Is Calling


From The Soul Chants Team: We have to post all the wonderful feedback we've been receiving on Chandrika's CD! The response has been magnificent, astounding, and for the fact that Chandrika herself is completely humbled by the response, we have to share some of the thoughts on this CD. We want you to go out and experience the whole Soul Call cd, and here is what people are saying:



"So glad I came [to the CD release party]. I listened to the cd in its entirety. Expertly novel.
Meditative, majestic, moving. And a joyous, vigorous flourish of a finish. God
bless you and the kindred spirits from the chorus and the orchestra who followed
your lead and gave their souls to the call.

anbudan, kabi...... "

_________________________________________________

"Dear Chandrika,

Congratulations on a fabulous CD launch party. What a great turnout and you were awesome! What an amazing voice. Soul Call and your beautiful melodius voice truly transports us to that blissful other space and connects us to the divine. Each rendition is different and compositions truly brilliant. Your music is such a gift to all of us, thank you and God Bless! Love, ABS"

__________________________________________________

"I wanted to especially thank you for the beautiful CD you have created. I have been listening to it incessantly these past two days - enjoying its radiant energy - and seeing my New England house transformed with the sound of Narayana. Its truly beautiful - and I will be sending one copy to my 88 year old mother, Asha, who lives in England, as a Diwali present.

Thank you so much for gifting this to the world. SoulChants is very special! Warm regards, Amber "

Amber Chand Founder The Women's Peace Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment