"I surrender to the Divine Protector; I salute the Divine Maintainer of all;
I belong to the Divine Grace that created me; Please bless me to serve The Grace at all times."

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Release Party

Last night, I was reminded how fortunate I am to have wonderful supporters and so much positive energy in my life. I am looking forward to posting pictures from our release party at Aicon Gallery... but I wanted to express my sincerest Thank You to everyone who came by and showed their support. For those of you not able to make it, I will make sure to post about the experience soon.

- CKT

2 comments:

  1. My daughter (Bhuvana) and I attended the launch today. Chandrika your voice has so much soul and divnity...your rendition transported me to a different world. I am so happy to listen to Om Namo Narayanaya..these powerful words and the divine message of peace that you are spreading in the US
    May god bless you....
    Kamala Seetharaman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chandrika, you personify the spirit of the chant which flows magnificently through you. We listen to the CD every opportunity we get and I have to say, something shifts inside for the better. One just feels healthier and more enlivened! Thank you for making this CD in your beautiful soulful voice. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete