"I surrender to the Divine Protector; I salute the Divine Maintainer of all;
I belong to the Divine Grace that created me; Please bless me to serve The Grace at all times."

Monday, October 5, 2009

Soul Call Feedback


It is so gratifying for me to receive feedback on the CD. Below is a note I received from Prakaash M Swami PhD, Consulting Editor for The South Asian Times, and a UN correspondent and journalist from New York. It's my pleasure to post his note, per his request.


Dear Ms. Tandon
Thanks to your latest CD, we are in a subliminal trance continuously for the past 48 hours. Picked up the CD boxes from Siva Subramaniam on Thursday night and have been listening only to your CD since then. The whole house reverberates to the sound of Om Namo Narayana and we are spellbound by your mellifluous voice and excellent music. It has removed all my stress completely. Hats off to you for the wonderful rendering and recording. 
The music is soothing and the renderings are divine. When I close my eyes and listen to the CD and I am transported to a different world. We are blessed to hear the CD and God has blessed you with the wonderful voice. The design of the CD cover is eye catching and brings out the relationship with the concept. I am sure countless people are going to enjoy the CD and benefit from it. Words fail to describe the beauty of the songs as I am a novice but can feel that its closer to divinity and takes you closer to the Lord of Seven Hills - our istha deivam. Thanks for considering me to be one of the beneficiaries ...Uma also enjoyed the album and wants to place her gratitude and thanks for the wonderful renderings. I met a friend this morning and she also mentioned that your CD is different from what she had heard before. Thanks so much and looking forward to meeting you at the launch. Thanks again for blessing us with the wonderful CD that is sure to cleanse my mind and body in the months and years to come.
namaskarams
Prakaash

1 comment:

  1. My daughter (Bhuvana) and I attended the launch today. Chandrika your voice has so much soul and divnity...your rendition transported me to a different world. I am so happy to listen to Om Namo Narayanaya..these powerful words and the divine message of peace that you are spreading in the US
    May god bless you....
    Kamala Seetharaman

    ReplyDelete