"I surrender to the Divine Protector; I salute the Divine Maintainer of all;
I belong to the Divine Grace that created me; Please bless me to serve The Grace at all times."

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Soul Call is my offering to the world. We are partnering with local and national charitable organizations such as the Indo-American Arts Council, Art of Living Foundation, the Arsh Vidya Gurukulam, and Hindu Temples in many parts of the US to use the CD as their fundraising tool, and to reach a wider audience that can benefit from the rejuvenating power of the songs. I’ve spent my whole adult life building my business and using that to give back to the community. Now it’s time to give something that’s as personal to me as I want it to be to the world – music that brings peace, happiness, and spirituality into each heart. I can’t think of a better legacy.
Click here to see the Indo American Arts Council website with our event on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment